Many, many members are sending bank wires incorrectly, resulting in frustration and delay.
Here are the main reasons why; be careful that you are not quilty of the following:
1. no username, email, or transaction ID# included with the wire (we have to have SOMETHING to know its you)
2. no unique reference # included with the wire (VERY important - this is given to you after initiating the request)
3. a friendly teller tried to save you some $$ by doing a direct transfer instead of a bank wire. WRONG....this will ALWAYS result in a delay, as direct transfers CANNOT include any reference information. Therefore, your funds will arrive with no name, email, username, reference, etc.
4. you sent a wire on behalf of a friend, but registered it into your STPay account. We will be looking for matching info on YOU, not your friend. Never send someone else to send your wire !
5. you sent a wire but none of the information matches your STPay profile (sending from your company checking account, for example, but all of your STPay info is personal only).
5. you did not register the wire from within your MY MONEY/DEPOSIT MONEY area. Therefore, we have no way of knowing that you will be sending a wire as nothing appears in our pending wire review area.
Please follow the instructions exactly as provided to you in your account and all will go smoothly. If you do not, there will be a delay until it can be located and applied correctly. It is astonishing the number of members that send wires completely wrong, and then are frantically angry at us when funds are not applied to their accounts on time.